About The Event
Courses Included In this Package
- FMLA Compliance Checklist (2018 Version)
- The ADA-Required Interactive Process: Guidance for Complying with the Requirements
- LGBTQ Employees: Which Bathroom And Other Legal Quandaries
FMLA Compliance Checklist (2018 Version)
- Step-by-step checklist for how to ensure FMLA compliance, from when employee first takes leave until the end of the leave
- Review of HR’s responsibilities for ensuring that the employee is eligible and is taking leave for an FMLA-qualifying reason
- Understand the legal definition of a serious health condition and how to apply this definition when approving FMLA leave
- Learn the definitions of parent, spouse and child
- Tips on counting the 12-month period
- And Much More.
The ADA-Required Interactive Process: Guidance for Complying with the Requirements
- Review the latest guidance and cases under the ADA focusing on the interactive process
- Discuss when you must engage in the interactive process
- Find out when it’s safe to not engage in the interactive process
- Understand the steps to follow when engaging in the interactive process
- Learn how to deal with uncooperative employees who try to delay or derail the interactive process
- And Much More.
LGBTQ Employees: Which Bathroom And Other Legal Quandaries
- Understanding whether sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination is prohibited under federal or state and local laws
- Understanding your legal requirements to protect your LGBTQ employees
- Legal pitfalls with LGBTQ employees to be aware of
- Bathrooms? Which one?
- Update on legal cases to be aware of
- And Much More.
Industries: Human Resource, HR Compliance
Melissa Fleischer, Esq., is a sought-after employment law attorney and HR advisor, having utilized her 20 years of law practice experience specializing in employment discrimination litigation to form HR Learning Center LLC, an HR consulting firm that specializes in providing workplace solutions to employers on a wide range of legal and human resource management issues. Ms. Fleischer provides preventative counseling and proactive training on a wide-range of employment law issues to help employers achieve legal compliance and reduce litigation costs, Ms. Fleischer is a management-side employment attorney and is nationally recognized as an expert in her field. Ms. Fleischer has successfully represented numerous clients in employment discrimination litigation as well as providing preventive counseling and training on workplace issues. Ms Fleischer was previously associated with Epstein Becker & Green in NYC.
Through HR Learning Center, Ms. Fleischer provides on-site training seminars and on-line training webinars and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resource issues including sexual harassment, disabilities, diversity, discrimination, workplace violence, employee use of social media, job descriptions, employee handbooks, workplace investigations, FLSA misclassification and independent contractor status, information privacy and security, and HR records management. She also offers compliance training on the major employment laws, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Family and Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, including exempt and non-exempt worker classifications and the National Labor Relations Act. She presents seminars, leads webinars and workshops, and is a frequent lecturer on these and other HR management and legal topics.
Ms. Fleischer served as a chapter editor for the Family and Medical Leave Act Treatise, published by the Bureau of National Affairs. She also served as an Editor for HRExpert, an on-line legal resource for attorneys and HR Professionals. Ms. Fleischer is an adjunct faculty member with the Professional Development Center at SUNY/Westchester Community College in Valhalla, New York. She is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Ms. Fleischer earned her J.D. degree from The George Washington University Law School in Washington, D.C., and her B.A., cum laude, from New York University.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At