Terms & Conditions
Membership Terms/Usage Rights
Duration of the membership:
The membership duration is based on the membership plan you purchased. Your membership starts immediately after purchase. Once your membership expires, you lose complete access to all the courses, even if you have taken a course during your membership. To retain access, make sure you renew your membership.
Cancellation / Refund
As this is a digital product, so there are no cancellations or refunds available for membership purchase.
Account Access Policy
The membership is strictly for usage by the person who purchased the membership. Membership courses or login credentials cannot be shared with others. If we detect any such use, we reserve the right to cancel your membership.
Reselling Courses / Videos:
You are not allowed to download or record (in any form) or resell or share any of the course content / video. All the courses have to be taken on our website in the manner that they are intended to be.
Membership Related Questions
For more information or any query related to your membership or product, you contact us at email@example.com.
Access to the Website and Content
- The information provided by us on the Website is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any products or services featured and you should pursue appropriate independent advice/guidance.
- We are continually improving our services, so specifications or design changes may be made at any time. We shall use reasonable commercial endeavors to keep the Website up to date but information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without any notice.
- We will Endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the Website from time to time.
- Your use of this Web site is at your risk. The information on this web site is provided to you for informational purposes only, without warranty of any kind, including any implied warranty. Event materials, news and all other related materials enclosed on this website or included on the website by reference or web link were prepared by parties other than Compliance Prime. Hence, we take no responsibility for and deny any warranty with respect to the accuracy or appropriateness of any statements or advice contained in those materials. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, profit & loss, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the Website save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- The contents of the Compliance Prime Website are intended for your personal non-commercial use. All materials published on this Website (including, but not limited to articles, features, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and are owned or controlled by Compliance Prime, or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through this Website.
- This Website and its Contents are protected by the international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce create new works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit, any of the Content of this Website (including software) in whole or in part.
- You may view, copy, print, and/or distribute material from this Website subject to the following conditions:
- The material is used for internal, personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only;
- The material may not be copied, distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, re-posted or otherwise displayed for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Compliance Prime for each such use of the material or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Contents;
- The products, technologies or processes illustrated or described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Compliance Prime or by other third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights and images, trademarks and brands displaced on this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of Compliance Prime.
- During registration, the User will be required to enter his/her access data, that is, his/her first and last name, e-mail address, and a password. When registering, the User may not use a false name or the name of another person for which the User does not have user rights.
- If the data the User enters at registration changes during the term of the user relationship, the User will edit the data promptly in the ‘my account’ section of Compliance Prime. The User undertakes to reimburse Compliance Prime for any and all costs incurred by Compliance Prime due to the User's provision of incorrect information
- The User may register for Compliance Prime only once. The registration, the contract relationship and the user account including access data are not transferrable. In general, Compliance Prime does not verify a user's identity or any other information provided by users at registration. Therefore, Compliance Prime is not liable for ensuring the profile owners in fact are the entities the profile owners claim to be. As a precautionary measure, the User hereby authorizes Compliance Prime to use all registration information including edited information for verification purposes.
- The User undertakes to keep his/her access data confidential including the password and not to disclose it to unauthorized third parties. Minors are not permitted to register
User Name and Password
- On registering with us, you are issued with a user name and password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of the Website. The user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable.
- Your user name and password are the methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on the Website by anyone using your user name and password and any payments due for services accessed through the Website by anyone using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to us immediately.
- You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the Website, nor access the Website other than through normal operations.
Data Submitted by Users
- We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the Website
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
- We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the Website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the Website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the Website.
- You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to observe any of the terms of this condition.
Termination of the user Relationship
- Compliance Prime reserves the right to terminate the User's free access to Compliance Prime or to individual services with a period of notice of 24 hours.
- The User can terminate the use of Compliance Prime at any time by cancelling his/her Compliance Prime membership/account through an e-mail sent to ----- or using the unsubscribe option on website.
- When user unsubscribe from Compliance Prime this may take up-to 15 days in order to completely terminate his/her services.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the Website. Any modifications shall take effect 3 days after posting on the Website.
Services and Availability
- Compliance Prime reserves the right to amend the services provided as part of Compliance Prime and/or to limit the length of time such services are used. The User is not entitled to derive any claims to retain specific services or elements of Compliance Prime.
- After registering for Compliance Prime, the User can view his/her service placed, personal data & other related information.
- At any time Compliance Prime can modify the services provided as part of Compliance Prime, make new services available for free or subject to a fee, or discontinue the provision of free services.
Terms and Conditions for Sale Orders