Terms & Conditions
By continuing to access this website and and/or purchase online
conference/s or webinar/s from COMPLIANCE PRIME, you agree to the
underlying terms and conditions. You agree to legally abide by, and be
bound the terms and conditions herein, which shall take effect
immediately upon your very first use of this website. Your use of this
Web site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions and
your agreement to be bound by them. If you do not agree, you should not
notice. Definitions In these terms and conditions, “we” and “us” means COMPLIANCE PRIME.
Access to the Website and Content
- The information provided by us on the Website is not in any way an
invitation or recommendation to buy any products or services featured
and you should pursue appropriate independent advice/guidance.
- We are continually improving our services, so specifications or
design changes may be made at any time. We shall use reasonable
commercial endeavors to keep the Website up to date but information and
specifications given are for your information only and are subject to
change without any notice.
- We will Endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but
access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the Website from time to time.
- Your use of this Web site is at your risk. The information on this
web site is provided to you for informational purposes only, without
warranty of any kind, including any implied warranty. Event materials,
news and all other related materials enclosed on this website or
included on the website by reference or web link were prepared by
parties other than Compliance Prime. Hence, we take no responsibility
for and deny any warranty with respect to the accuracy or
appropriateness of any statements or advice contained in those
materials. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect loss,
consequential loss, profit & loss, data, revenue, business
opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in
contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these
terms and conditions or use of the Website save where such liability
cannot be excluded by law.
- We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses
or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- The contents of the Compliance Prime Website are intended for your
personal non-commercial use. All materials published on this Website
(including, but not limited to articles, features, photographs, images,
illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”)
are protected by copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property
rights and are owned or controlled by Compliance Prime, or the party
credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all
additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in
any Content accessed through this Website.
- This Website and its Contents are protected by the international
copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in
the transfer or sale of, reproduce create new works from, distribute,
perform, display or in any way exploit, any of the Content of this
Website (including software) in whole or in part.
- You may view, copy, print, and/or distribute material from this Website subject to the following conditions:
- The material is used for internal, personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only;
- The material may not be copied, distributed, modified,
transmitted, reused, re-posted or otherwise displayed for public or
commercial purposes without the express written permission of Compliance
Prime for each such use of the material or the copyright holder
identified in the copyright notice contained in the Contents;
- The products, technologies or processes illustrated or described in
this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights
reserved by Compliance Prime or by other third parties. No license is
granted in respect of those intellectual property rights and images,
trademarks and brands displaced on this website are protected by
copyright and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced
or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of
- During registration, the User will be required to enter his/her
access data, that is, his/her first and last name, e-mail address, and a
password. When registering, the User may not use a false name or the
name of another person for which the User does not have user rights.
- If the data the User enters at registration changes during the term
of the user relationship, the User will edit the data promptly in the
‘my account’ section of Compliance Prime. The User undertakes to
reimburse Compliance Prime for any and all costs incurred by Compliance
Prime due to the User's provision of incorrect information
- By sending the registration data to Compliance Prime, the User
makes Compliance Prime an offer to enter into a user relationship based
own discretion. If the User's registration is not confirmed by e-mail
sent to the address provided by the User within a reasonable period of
time, the User no longer will be bound by the offer. Receipt of the
aforementioned confirmation will be deemed to be the beginning of the
contractual relationship between the User and Compliance Prime and we
will activate the requested access. As of the activation, the User will
be entitled to use Compliance Prime offers pursuant to these Terms of
Use. To do so, the User will be required to confirm the activation by
clicking the link provided in the e-mail confirmation.
- The User may register for Compliance Prime only once. The
registration, the contract relationship and the user account including
access data are not transferrable. In general, Compliance Prime does not
verify a user's identity or any other information provided by users at
registration. Therefore, Compliance Prime is not liable for ensuring the
profile owners in fact are the entities the profile owners claim to be.
As a precautionary measure, the User hereby authorizes Compliance Prime
to use all registration information including edited information for
- The User undertakes to keep his/her access data confidential
including the password and not to disclose it to unauthorized third
parties. Minors are not permitted to register
User Name and Password
- On registering with us, you are issued with a user name and
password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts
of the Website. The user name and password are personal to you and are
- Your user name and password are the methods used by us to identify
you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information
posted on the Website by anyone using your user name and password and
any payments due for services accessed through the Website by anyone
using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name
and password should be notified to us immediately.
- You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection
with the Website, nor access the Website other than through normal
Data Submitted by Users
- We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the Website
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible
for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for
updating that data where necessary.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible
for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue,
defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach
of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to
ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is
free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or
destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
- We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other
remedies) to remove offending material placed on the Website that we
consider to constitute a misuse of the Website or which is otherwise
harmful to other users of the Website.
- You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without
limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to
observe any of the terms of this condition.
Termination of the user Relationship
- Compliance Prime reserves the right to terminate the User's free
access to Compliance Prime or to individual services with a period of
notice of 24 hours.
- The User can terminate the use of Compliance Prime at any time by
cancelling his/her Compliance Prime membership/account through an e-mail
sent to ----- or using the unsubscribe option on website.
- When user unsubscribe from Compliance Prime this may take up-to 15 days in order to completely terminate his/her services.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be
unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed
severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions
of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing
the modified terms and conditions on the Website. Any modifications
shall take effect 3 days after posting on the Website.
Services and Availability
- Compliance Prime reserves the right to amend the services provided
as part of Compliance Prime and/or to limit the length of time such
services are used. The User is not entitled to derive any claims to
retain specific services or elements of Compliance Prime.
- After registering for Compliance Prime, the User can view his/her service placed, personal data & other related information.
- At any time Compliance Prime can modify the services provided as
part of Compliance Prime, make new services available for free or
subject to a fee, or discontinue the provision of free services.
Terms and Conditions for Sale Orders
Acceptance of your order We will confirm receipt of your order when
we confirm receipt of your payment by e-mail Payment We shall charge
your account for payment when we receive your order. Ownership You will
only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered and when
we have received cleared payment for them in full. Until that time we
will retain title to the goods. Goods supplied are not for resale.
Statutory Rights These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory
rights (if appropriate) as a consumer. Matters outside our control We
shall not be liable to you or in breach of this agreement for delay or
failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our
reasonable control. Complaints If you have a complaint, please e-mail us
REGULATIONS THAT USERS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW IN ORDER TO USE COMPLIANCE
AND UNDERSTAND IT AND THAT, BY USING THE MATERIALS, WEBSITE OR ANY
SUBJECTIVE COMMUNICATION. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY COMPLIANCE PRIME’s