About The Event
According to recent studies, your typical information worker spends an average of 4.5 hours per week looking for information – files, emails, etc. The time you waste scanning, sorting, and stumbling your way through your Inbox and other facets of Outlook is time you could be using much more productively.
If you're like millions of other professionals, you probably use Microsoft Outlook every day to manage your email, calendar and to-do's. It's available for Windows, Mac, mobile and there's even a web version. So there's no excuse not to be organized. Or so the theory goes. The reality is email overload, missed deadlines and calendars so full you have no room to breathe.
For many people, managing their email, their calendar and their to-do's has become a full-time job in itself. In this session you will learn how to control Outlook, rather than letting it control you.
Get this Exclusive Training Bundle Today and Start Finishing Your Job Ontime Everytime
- Achieve Greater Productivity Using Outlook's Inbox, Calendar, & Tasks
- Getting Organized with Microsoft Outlook
- Surviving Email Overload
- Turn Outlook into a Project Management Tool with OneNote Integration
- Tracking delegated project segments
- Tracking time logs
- Tracking project deadlines
- Ensuring your work-life balance activities are scheduled
- Building categories to sort and filter information
- Prioritization of tasks
- Complex task folders
- Task logging
- Tracking task ownership
- Building custom views
- Tagging and Foldering
- Search, Advanced Search, and Saved Search
- Automation Tools
- Easy Outlook Macros
- Templates and Automatic Content
- Creating Action Items
- Customizing Views
- Building an Outlook Dashboard
- Linking Outlook Content to OneNote and OneDrive
- Tracking and Integrating Tasks
- Understanding Office 365 Groups
- Create automatic action items from your Outlook Inbox
- Create Outlook Meeting Minutes in OneNote
- Create Outlook Tasks from OneNote Pages
- Create Outlook Task Notes in OneNote
- Export Outlook Data to Excel Visualizations
- Build Tables of Contents in OneNote
- Build Task Trackers in OneNote
- Build OneNote Template Pages
- Share OneNote Content with Coworkers
- The 4 D's of email management
- Configure Outlook for distraction-free productivity
- How to use Rules to automate email processing
- How to use Quick Steps to automate a series of actions
- Converting emails into Tasks
- Using Categories to tag emails, calendar items and Tasks
- Using Views to display information in a way that suits you
- Learn techniques for organizing email entering your inbox
- How to effectively use a variety of inbox views
- Learn how to clear your Inbox every day
- Learn to handle work assigned to you via email
- Use reminders effectively
- Set up categories
- Organize and search for emails you need to keep
- Use “Favorites” to highlight frequently used folders
- Automatically move email to selected folders
PLUS, you will receive Bonus Handouts loaded with Outlook Tips and Tricks
Industries: Microsoft Office, Outlook
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac.
In 2012 Mike founded theexceltrainer.co.uk where he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials.
He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.
Neil Malek runs Knack Training, an Orlando, FL area software and professional development training company. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer with 20 years of working with individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies to identify and close skill gaps. He specializes in customized, hands-on, live workshops.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At