About The Event
Learn the latest updates on Form W-4 and Form W-2 wage and withholding reporting. This webinar will prepare your staff for this filing year, improve your employee reporting set-up and maintenance practices, and reduce your risk of complaints from the IRS. Experienced CGMA and businessman Miles Hutchinson will review the current law and regulations regarding the filing of Forms W-2 and will provide practical guidance in these areas that have become the subject of increasing IRS scrutiny.
Why You Should Attend
The IRS is changing the rules in regulatory reporting once again. We will review the current Forms W-4 and W-2 and related issues to prepare you for a smooth reporting season.
- Review legal and regulatory changes for the reporting year
- Summary of the impacts of the Tax Credits and Jobs Act
- Benefits/credits about to expire
- Retirement funding – new thresholds
- Updated forms, including the new form W-4 (no longer based on exemption allowances)
- Reporting the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage – which employers are affected, when employers must begin reporting, what to report, valuation methods, etc.
- How to handle expense reimbursements made to employees - reportable/taxable?
- How to efficiently execute an electronic W-4 program
- Verifying employee social security numbers online
- New for 2020: Sick Leave Credits and Employee Retention Credits – Learn how they affect your New Forms 941 and Worksheet 1
- Applying for advance credits using Form 7200
- Electronic filing with the SSA using Business Services Online (BSO) – the requirements and benefits
- Where to turn when you want to transmit employee copies of W-2’s electronically
- What your company can do to minimize resource consumption when complying with this regulatory reporting requirement
- What if we make a mistake? Corrections and penalties
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This webinar will be invaluable for Accountants, CFOs, Payroll personnel, Human Resources, Accounts Payable personnel, Tax Managers and Attorneys.
Industries: Human Resource, Payroll & Accounting, Accounting And Taxation , Payroll, HR Compliance, Performance Management
Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA and experienced businessman. He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a $1 billion real estate development company. Miles is a professional speaker and consultant who has presented over 2,700 seminars and training sessions on a myriad of business and financial topics, like financial analysis and modeling, accounting, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. He is recognized as an expert in payroll and sales & use tax as well as financial modeling & analysis, business strategy and communications. He is the author of several useful accounting and tax tools available at www.soxpolicies.com and www.salestaxadvisors.com. His clients include, Abbott Labs, Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Citicorp, Corning, the FBI, the FDA, the Federal Reserve, GE, Pfizer, Siemens, US Marine Corps, and the US Army. Please visit his web sites to see how you can further benefit from his expertise.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Compliance Prime is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At