About The Event
In response to COVID-19, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has updated and/or provided guidance related to the current employment concerns specific to the pandemic. The guidance offers helpful insights into how the agencies are balancing changes to normalcy, along with legal requirements posed by a variety of employment laws.
From testing, taking temperature and other requirements/regulations, employers are more than ever confused with safely bringing employees back to work without violating federal, state, and local guidelines. Moreover, employees are not totally confident in returning back to work.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) new workplace guidance has been updated and should be part of all Employer's COVID-19 Compliance Resources. There should be a collaboration of all reliable resources the EEOC, OSHA, Center for Disease Control and Protection (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO) and state-specific health organizations to prepare safely for the new normal in the workplace.
Employers need to follow guidelines from the EEOC, OSHA, CDC, WHO as well as state-specific regulations.
Learn how to safely bring employees, consumers, and other stakeholders safely back to their business.
- How to communicate the Pandemic guidelines to employees
- Why is there such confusion about testing?
- Should Employers test employee’s or refer them for testing?
- What happens when employees do not feel confident about returning to work?
- What medical guidelines have to be followed when Employers take employee’s temperature?
- Are Employers able to send employees home if they have symptoms?
- What sanitation guidelines should be followed to safely return employees?
- How can Employers handle confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases
- Providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) based on your industry
- Learn How Employers Treat Employees During the COVID-19 and Not Violate Discriminatory Practices
- When did the EEOC and ADA determine that COVID-19 is a Pandemic?
- What changes are there based on the determination of the pandemic?
- What other regulations are changing due to COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Taking temperature of employees, consumers, subcontractors and stakeholders legally
- What medical questions can be asked of employees and what questions can’t be asked?
- Learn what the different types of testing exists, and which should be used at which time?
- What type of testing guidelines should employers follow when it comes to testing?
- Learn how the Federal resources impact the decisions that Employers make as they decide how to open their business
- Learn what Employers should look to when making decisions to recall employees without violating discrimination regulations
Who Should Attend
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professionals
- Payroll Administrators
- HR Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
- Employers in all industries
- Small Business Owners
- All Employers
- Large Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- HR professionals
Industries: Human Resource, HR Compliance, Performance Management
Margie Faulk, PHR, SHRM-CP is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for Federal Defense Contracting Industry, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Margie’s focus is on multi-state, national, state and local workplace compliance. Additionally, Margie is working on International compliance initiatives globally which includes workplace compliance in other countries like the UK, Canada, France, Brazil, China, Africa, Mexico and India, just to name a few.
Margie has created and presented seminars/webinars for many compliance institutes. These national training providers, offer compliance training to professionals, business owners and companies interested in having their company compliant with workplace and industry regulations.
Margie holds professional human resources certification (PHR) from the HR Certification Institution (HRCI) and SHRM-CP certification from Society for Human Resources Management. Margie has completed the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional training and is a member of the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE).
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited WebinarsSUBSCRIBE NOW
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Watch all live or recorded webinars (up to 120 minutes long). Get instant access to a library of more than 500 high quality courses presented by best-in-class presenters.
CEUs: APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI Credits
Fulfil your recertification requirements by earning CEUs from APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
Get flat 20% discount on Premium Product Category like, Long Hour Webinars.
Call Now At