About The Event
In response to the new challenges presented by the coronavirus pandemic, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has announced temporary flexibility in the requirements for completing Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, while employers are operating remotely.
DHS also has extended the time in which employers may respond to Notices of I-9 Inspection and the time in which to address certain E-Verify case responses. Some states have begun automatically extending the validity of identification cards and driver’s licenses because of COVID-19.
This training will cover the changes initiated by DHS and how Employers can mitigate the changes and still stay compliant.
- Learn what the changes are made by DHS
- Learn which regulations must still be followed
- How long will the changes be in effect?
- How can Employers ensure the changes are made according to regulations?
- How can Employers make the changes to both the Form I-9 and E-Verify
- What other changes are scheduled to be made because of COVID-19?
- Are other regulatory agencies making changes to their regulations?
- Are Notaries a good option for remote employees?
- What states have certain criteria about using notaries to complete the form I-9?
- What ID documents are able to be used even after the expiration date?
- What states have relaxed their requirements for expired documents due to the Covid-19 Pandemic?
- What are the new changes made about the timing of Notice of Inspections (NOI)?
- How can Employers indicate to E-Verify when there is a late case?
- Where can you include COVID-19 explanation on the Form-I-9?
- How do the changes impact Reverifications?
- How do Employer or their representatives determine the date to include for expired documents?
Who Should Attend
- All Employers
- Employer Representatives
- Remote Managers
- Remote employees
- HR Representatives
- Compliance Professionals
- Office managers
- Anyone handling I-9 and onboarding
Industries: Human Resource, Payroll & Accounting, Accounting And Taxation , Payroll, HR Compliance, Performance Management
Margie Faulk, PHR, SHRM-CP is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for Federal Defense Contracting Industry, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Margie’s focus is on multi-state, national, state and local workplace compliance. Additionally, Margie is working on International compliance initiatives globally which includes workplace compliance in other countries like the UK, Canada, France, Brazil, China, Africa, Mexico and India, just to name a few.
Margie has created and presented seminars/webinars for many compliance institutes. These national training providers, offer compliance training to professionals, business owners and companies interested in having their company compliant with workplace and industry regulations.
Margie holds professional human resources certification (PHR) from the HR Certification Institution (HRCI) and SHRM-CP certification from Society for Human Resources Management. Margie has completed the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional training and is a member of the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE).
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At