About The Event
Gathering and reporting data is often an important function within organizations, particularly Human Resources. Microsoft PivotTable reports provide an easy way to sort and view this data in a variety of formats. Use the PivotTable report to help organize, report, and summarize data for your organization.
Pivot Tables are one of the most powerful tools in Excel’s data analysis and Business Intelligence (BI) armory.
With just a few clicks of the mouse (and no complicated formulas!) you can quickly and easily build the reports, dashboards and charts that help you to summarize, analyze, interpret and understand your data which in turn helps you to spot trends and get answers to the important questions on which you base your key business decisions.
This training takes you from "Pivot Table Zero to Pivot Table Hero" in 90 minutes, covering the most important features that you need to know about.
- Use Pivot Tables to turn raw data into meaningful and insightful reports
- Structure your raw data in the right way
- Design and format your Pivot Table reports so that they are easy to read and understand
- Summarize your data in different ways including totals, counts and percentages
- Use Pivot Tables to create monthly summary reports
- Convert a Pivot Table into a chart
- Use Slicers to create interactive Pivot Table reports
Why you should attend
From global enterprises to early-stage startups and small businesses, people everywhere use Pivot Tables to see and understand their data.
Learning how to create Pivot Tables is one of the must have skills for anyone who needs to use Excel to quickly build reports and summaries.
- Use cases: Why and when you should use a Pivot Table
- Your raw data - do’s and don’ts
- Create a simple Pivot Table with a few mouse clicks
- Different ways to summarize your data - total, count and percent
- Use Pivot Tables to produce a "month-on-month difference report"
- Use Pivot Tables to produce "running total (Year-to-Date) report"
- Apply formatting to a Pivot Table to make it easy to read and understand
- Display Pivot Table data in alphabetical or numerical order
- Represent the Pivot Table data as a chart/graph
- How to update a Pivot Table when the source data changes
- Use Pivot Tables to produce time-based reports (quarterly, monthly etc)
- Using Slicers to Slice, Dice and Filter your data
Who should attend
You should attend this training if you need to use Excel to quickly build reports and summaries or if you simply want to learn how to create Pivot Tables to improve your knowledge of Excel.
You don't have to be proficient in the use of Excel to attend. If you can create basic worksheets and can copy and paste and apply basic formatting to cells, you’ll be able to follow along.
The training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel for Windows although much of the functionality is available in earlier versions of Excel.
Industries: Human Resource, Microsoft Office, HR Compliance, Excel, Performance Management
Subjects: Microsoft Excel
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac.
In 2012 Mike founded theexceltrainer.co.uk where he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials.
He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited WebinarsSUBSCRIBE NOW
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Watch all live or recorded webinars (up to 120 minutes long). Get instant access to a library of more than 500 high quality courses presented by best-in-class presenters.
CEUs: APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI Credits
Fulfil your recertification requirements by earning CEUs from APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
Get flat 20% discount on Premium Product Category like, Long Hour Webinars.
Call Now At