About The Event
Compliance Prime presents Fair Housing Bootcamp:
5 Best Selling Webinars on Fair Housing with Experts, Doug Chasick and Paul Flogstad
This Package Includes
- Fair Housing Training for Maintenance Staff
- Fair Housing Master Class: Fair Housing Ain't Fair - It's Equal
- It's a Zoo Out There! Navigating the Assistive Animal Landscape to Ensure Fair Housing Compliance
- Pet Policies and Assistance Animals
- When and How to Verify Disability After Receiving an Accommodation Request
- Protected categories
- Appearance of discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Customer service and fair housing
- Disability considerations
- Accommodations and modifications
- Professionalism best practices
- Disparate Impact Theory
- Criminal Background Checks
- Sex Discrimination
- Website Accessibility
- Nuisance and Crime Free Ordinances
- Occupancy Standards
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
- Assistive animals are not pets
- What can I do/can’t I do regarding rules, fees and deposits for assistive animals?
- What’s the difference between a service animal and an ESA (Emotional Support Animal)?
- Do I have to accept certifications from Internet companies that advertise ESA certifications for sale?
- What’s the difference between the requirements of the Fair Housing Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act and which one do I have to follow?
- What needs to be in your policy
- Fair housing basics concerning reasonable accommodation
- How to handle a request
- How to evaluate the request
- What constitutes a valid request
- What is an assistance animal?
- Definition of a disability
- ADA versus the fair housing act
- What are the correct ways to do a verification?
- What are the different forms available?
- What are the timeframes?
- What type of verification is needed?
- What does HUD say about verifications?
- Who qualifies as an individual with a disability
Industries: Construction & Housing, Affordable Housing
Paul has been involved in the real estate industry for the past 38 years. He has been involved in sales, construction, project management, appraisal, property management and property management consulting/training.
Through his consulting company, Property Management Solutions, he provides training and consulting services nationwide to owners, management companies, multi-housing associations, as well as state and federal agencies.
He specializes in fair housing issues and has developed fair housing and outreach programs for governmental agencies as well as conducting seminars which are presented to property management companies, apartment associations and the general public nationwide. Most recently, he has been a consultant to the State of South Dakota. In this assignment he has developed a fair housing awareness program that is one of the first of its kind in the nation. It involves a three pronged approach to fair housing awareness. This approach makes use of an ombudsman concept and has proven to be very effective in dealing with discrimination and landlord/tenant issues.
For over twenty years he was involved in appraisal of residential, multi-family, farm and commercial properties throughout the Midwest. Most recently, he was a consultant for affordable, multi-housing properties in 22 different states. This involved properties in HUD, Rural Development, HOME and Tax Credit programs.
He holds numerous professional property management designations and currently holds the prestigious RHM designation from the National Center for Housing Management.
Paul was previously Vice President of the South Dakota Multi-Housing Association, Vice Chairman of the Minnehaha County Housing and Redevelopment Commission, and Chairman of the Sioux Falls Property Appeals Board. In 2009, he received the Outstanding Educator of the Year award from the South Dakota Multi-Housing Association.
Paul just authored a book which was released in January of 2015. It is titled: “Fair Housing: What Everyone Should Know”. This is a comprehensive book about the fair housing written with a property manager’s perspective and with real world examples. It is a great resource for anyone.
Doug Chasick, “The Apartment Doctor”, and former President of The Fair Housing Institute, has more than 45 years of investment real estate experience, and has been the President or CEO of five real estate companies, responsible for portfolios of over 28,000 apartments, and more than 8 million square feet of commercial, retail and industrial properties. Doug was awarded his Certified Property Manager designation in 1979 and was a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management National Faculty for eight years. He is a Senior Instructor member of the National Apartment Association Education Institute Faculty and leads the Advanced Facilitator Training workshop. A licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida, he is also a licensed Expert Fair Housing Instructor in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the recipient of the NAAEI Apartment Career & Education (ACE) award.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At