About The Event
Microsoft Excel is the most powerful tool to manage and analyze various types of Data. With this special training package you can save your time at work and become more effieciet than ever before.
Get this 4.5 hrs of excel training package today and become an excel champ.
This Course Includes:
- Microsoft Excel: Creating An Interactive Dashboard
- Advanced Excel Functions: Lookup And Logical Tools
- Mastering Excel Pivot Tables: The Ace Analytical Tool Of Excel
- Time-Saving Excel® Tips, Tricks And Shortcuts
- Best practice for setting up data sources
- Using Pivot Tables to summarize data
- Visual communication using charts
- Creating a rolling 30-day summary
- Using formulas to create KPI summaries
- Creating interactive filters with Slicers
- Automating the dashboard with a simple macro
- Using protection to prevent accidental changes
- What is a Pivot Table, and Why Should I Create One?
- Creating your First Pivot Table
- Number Formatting and Calculations
- Color-Coding and Styles
- Filters, Slicers, and Timelines
- Charting and on-the-fly Filtering
- Custom Calculated Fields and Items
- Leveraging the Excel Data Model
- Understanding and Using VLOOKUP
- Adding IFERROR and MATCH to Improve VLOOKUP
- Replacing VLOOKUP with INDEX and MATCH
- Creating Dynamic References with INDIRECT and OFFSET
- Implementing Table-Based Referencing in your Spreadsheets
- Adding IF, AND, and OR to your Skillset
- Using Logical Functions for Dynamic Values
- Using Logical Tests for Conditional Formatting
- Data entry shortcuts including Transpose, AutoFill and Flash Fill
- Taking Find and Replace to the next level
- Automating cell formatting with Conditional Formatting
- Creating and managing dynamic ranges
- Pivot Table Power Tips
- Using data across worksheets
- Using protection to "bullet-proof" your spreadsheets
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac.
In 2012 Mike founded theexceltrainer.co.uk where he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials.
He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.
Neil Malek runs Knack Training, an Orlando, FL area software and professional development training company. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer with 20 years of working with individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies to identify and close skill gaps. He specializes in customized, hands-on, live workshops.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
All Access Membership
Let's get unlimited with compliance Prime All Access Membership Plans and Access Hundreds of Courses Each Year.
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Access any Live and On-Demand webinar from your computer, or mobile device.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 888-527-3477 or chat with us.