About The Event
This best selling training bundle will help Human Resource Professionals and Managers to get better performance at work. We will review Millennial Retention, Emotional Intelligence, and Succession Planning to help you become a better coach. The goal is results and performance improvement.
Talent Management: How Smart Companies Engage And Retain Their Millennial Workforce
- Recognize the myths and realities of the millennial workforce
- Discover why millennials are great candidates for intrapreneurship
- Recognize the type of culture that encourages innovation and intrapreneurship
- Identify seven entrepreneurial traits employees needs to be a successful intrapreneurs
- Discover ways to cross the divide that often occur in a multi-generational workplace
- Review management techniques that will lead to better communication and results with millennials
Emotional Intelligence (EQ): Why It’s More Important For Your Success Than IQ
- Define Emotional intelligence (EQ): what it is and why it’s important
- Recognize the three reasons you and your organization need to practice EQ
- Provide an EQ competency model and the four domains or core skills that are essential
- Identify the five elements of EQ and the questions you need to ask yourself to gauze your EQ
- Provide examples of how EQ is used for hiring and selection, high potential and executive development, team effectiveness
Succession Planning: It’s Not Just For Emergencies; It’s A Leadership Development Strategy
- Discover the seven deadly sins of succession planning: What not to do!
- Examine the pros and cons of insiders vs outsiders to fill specific positions: Which is better?
- Understand the 70-20-10 rule for developing your future leaders: What it is and how to use it.
- Identify the 10 best practices that high performing organizations use for grooming outstanding leaders.
- Review the 5 steps that must be followed to build a culture that supports development from the top down.
- Utilize the Center for Creative Leadership’s 3 key elements for successful leadership development: Assessment – Challenge -Support.
- What Millennials Want From their Boss and Company
- 25 Smart Engagement Strategies
- How Emotionally Intelligent Are You?
- 7 Tactics to Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
- 40 Ways to Develop Your Talent for Future Positions from The Center for Creative Leadership
Marcia Zidle is a board certified executive coach, business management consultant and keynote speaker, who helps organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets.
She has 25 years of management, business consulting and international experience in a variety of industries including health care, financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing, insurance, pharmaceuticals, hospitality, government and nonprofits.
She brings an expertise in strategy and alignment; social and emotional intelligence; executive and team leadership; employee engagement and innovation; personal and organization change management.
She has been selected one of LinkedIn Profinder’s top coaches for 2016.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
All Access Membership
Let's get unlimited with compliance Prime All Access Membership Plans and Access Hundreds of Courses Each Year.
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Access any Live and On-Demand webinar from your computer, or mobile device.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 888-527-3477 or chat with us.