About The Event
While most HR professionals aren’t crunching huge sheets of complex transactions, they are using Excel to create trackers, reports, and visualizations of the business in real time. Being self-taught means you typically don’t know about the wide range of Excel functions and tools that can simplify your work.
- Excel for HR Professionals - 90 Minutes
- Excel Pivot Tables for HR Professionals - 60 Minutes
- Excel Formulas & Functions for HR Professionals - 90 Minutes
- Data Validation and Conditional Formatting for fine-tuned cell control
- Calculating dates with TODAY, EDATE, NETWORKDAYS, and more
- Adjusting text content with functions like LEFT, RIGHT, MID, TRIM, CONCAT, and Flash Fill
- Finding relevant data with VLOOKUP
- Reporting with Pivot Tables
- Drilling into the data with Pivot Tables
- How to create a simple pivot table in 6 clicks.
- Sum, count and percent – how to change what is displayed.
- Performing calculations in a pivot table.
- Making a pivot table report eye-catchingly appealing.
- Changing the layout of a pivot table.
- Displaying the data in a pivot table in alphabetical or numerical order.
- Using filters to display specific items in a pivot table.
- Grouping the data by month, year or quarter in a pivot table Representing the pivot table data as a chart/graph.
- Best practices for updating a pivot table when the source data changes .
- Creating formulas to perform mathematical calculations
- Copying formulas and the difference between absolute and relative references
- Assigning names to cells and using them in formulas
- Using functions to combine text strings from multiple cells
- Using functions to change text from lowercase to uppercase and vice versa
- Using functions to perform calculations on dates and times
- Using the IF function to automate data entry
- Creating complex functions the easy way
Industries: Human Resource, Microsoft Office, Excel, Performance Management
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac.
In 2012 Mike founded theexceltrainer.co.uk where he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials.
He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.
Neil Malek runs Knack Training, an Orlando, FL area software and professional development training company. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer with 20 years of working with individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies to identify and close skill gaps. He specializes in customized, hands-on, live workshops.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited WebinarsSUBSCRIBE NOW
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Watch all live or recorded webinars (up to 120 minutes long). Get instant access to a library of more than 500 high quality courses presented by best-in-class presenters.
CEUs: APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI Credits
Fulfil your recertification requirements by earning CEUs from APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
Get flat 20% discount on Premium Product Category like, Long Hour Webinars.
Call Now At