About The Event
While most HR professionals aren’t crunching huge sheets of complex transactions, they are using Excel to create trackers, reports, and visualizations of the business in real time. Being self-taught means you typically don’t know about the wide range of Excel functions and tools that can simplify your work.
- Excel for HR Professionals - 90 Minutes
- Excel Pivot Tables for HR Professionals - 60 Minutes
- Excel Formulas & Functions for HR Professionals - 90 Minutes
- Data Validation and Conditional Formatting for fine-tuned cell control
- Calculating dates with TODAY, EDATE, NETWORKDAYS, and more
- Adjusting text content with functions like LEFT, RIGHT, MID, TRIM, CONCAT, and Flash Fill
- Finding relevant data with VLOOKUP
- Reporting with Pivot Tables
- Drilling into the data with Pivot Tables
- How to create a simple pivot table in 6 clicks.
- Sum, count and percent – how to change what is displayed.
- Performing calculations in a pivot table.
- Making a pivot table report eye-catchingly appealing.
- Changing the layout of a pivot table.
- Displaying the data in a pivot table in alphabetical or numerical order.
- Using filters to display specific items in a pivot table.
- Grouping the data by month, year or quarter in a pivot table Representing the pivot table data as a chart/graph.
- Best practices for updating a pivot table when the source data changes .
- Creating formulas to perform mathematical calculations
- Copying formulas and the difference between absolute and relative references
- Assigning names to cells and using them in formulas
- Using functions to combine text strings from multiple cells
- Using functions to change text from lowercase to uppercase and vice versa
- Using functions to perform calculations on dates and times
- Using the IF function to automate data entry
- Creating complex functions the easy way
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac.
In 2012 Mike founded theexceltrainer.co.uk where he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials.
He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.
Neil Malek runs Knack Training, an Orlando, FL area software and professional development training company. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer with 20 years of working with individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies to identify and close skill gaps. He specializes in customized, hands-on, live workshops.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
All Access Membership
Let's get unlimited with compliance Prime All Access Membership Plans and Access Hundreds of Courses Each Year.
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Access any Live and On-Demand webinar from your computer, or mobile device.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-527-3477 or chat with us.