About The Event
Employers, HR professionals and Leaders are desperate for guidance when it comes to decisions made in the workplace to accommodate our “New Normal” and to adhere to compliance regulations during the COVID-19 Pandemic. When you have different Federal and State requirements regarding the health guidelines and mandates which is critical but, what happens to the workforce?
How should employers change to accommodate the “New Normal” for employees? How should employees be paid when they work remotely, how should employees be laid off (if it comes to that), how should employees be deployed effectively, who should stay on site during the state 25%-30% reduction in the workforce on-site, how to conduct social distancing, the everchanging communications it is not a wonder that we need to ensure our employees and even customers are aware how we will guide them and ourselves to ensure we are providing the necessary leadership to manage this crisis.
What tools and resources can HR and Employers use to mitigate all the impact that COVID-19 has made to the workplace? There are many resources, tools, programs and websites that HR can use to ensure effective communication to their employees and stakeholders.
This training will provide reliable resources, effective communications strategies, workplace resources, updated regulations, temporary regulations, relief programs and OSHA & EEOC guidance to ensure employees return to work with confidence and safety. It is the Employers obligation to ensure that they provide employees with a safe environment free from hazards.
- What is the Federal support and state unemployment benefits that can be accessed as well as when will the Federal Government send the financial resources and how will that be deployed?
- What resources and relief is available to Employers to mitigate all the changes due to COVID-19
- This training will identify how we can be an effective knowledgeable leader during this and other crises. Employers and employees count on us and turn to us during crisis. You are not going to know everything that employees are requesting. Be honest. Many of us do not know all the answers and can’t predict what will happen.
- However, best practice is to be a resource, find the information requested, reach out to the experts, establish guidance, let employees know that you acknowledge their concerns and ensure you follow-up.
- The most effective leader will ensure that these factors are. It is important to be truthful, proactive, ethical, have integrity and be a leader that will be trusted.
- What Federal and State requirements should be followed and how can Employers communicate the mandates to their employees?
- Learn how we can use the Federal & State Regulatory Agencies updates like CDC, OSHA. DOJ, and other resources with accurate information as part of your Pandemic Mitigation Plan?
- Create a policy that addresses most of the workplace concerns raised which should include FAQ examples, contact person, referrals to Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), Health Tele-lines, Nurses lines and other resources to address anxiety, financial concerns, employment gaps and other relevant concerns.
- How to make decisions on how your company will function during the pandemic?
- What are the budgetary concerns on the different options that are selected?
- How can you make the financial decisions that save the company and keep the employees?
- What are the Multi-State resources that can be accessed to help Employers and employees?
- Learn how you communicate will determine how well you manage during a crisis.
- Utilize technology to manage communications, connect with remote workers and keep employees connected.
- Learn to use the State Unemployment Insurance as a resource to your employees and even independent contractors.
Who Should Attend
- Employers with 500 employees or less to learn about federal programs and relief
- Employers in industries impacted by Furlough and Layoff
- HR Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
- Office Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Safety Committees
Industries: Human Resource, HR Compliance, Performance Management
Margie Faulk, PHR, SHRM-CP is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for Federal Defense Contracting Industry, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Margie’s focus is on multi-state, national, state and local workplace compliance. Additionally, Margie is working on International compliance initiatives globally which includes workplace compliance in other countries like the UK, Canada, France, Brazil, China, Africa, Mexico and India, just to name a few.
Margie has created and presented seminars/webinars for many compliance institutes. These national training providers, offer compliance training to professionals, business owners and companies interested in having their company compliant with workplace and industry regulations.
Margie holds professional human resources certification (PHR) from the HR Certification Institution (HRCI) and SHRM-CP certification from Society for Human Resources Management. Margie has completed the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional training and is a member of the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE).
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At