About The Event
Many Employers take the risk or are unaware the I-9 documents penalties and fines. Moreover, Employers are under the impression that I-9 document violations are low risk because “who is going to tell?”.
Well I am here to tell Employers that anyone can make a claim or complaint and it doesn’t even have to be true. Additionally, now the regulatory agencies are communicating more than ever before. The Department of Labor (DOL) communicates with the Internal Revenue Services (IRS), the DHS communicates with Child Support Services and on and on, it isn’t hard to imagine news getting out to target Employers however, research has proven that most complaints come from disgruntled employees and others come from audits of target industries.
Employers must be aware of all the new guidelines for completing the new I-9 form as well as the ongoing regulations for appropriate method of correcting this document without incurring fines and penalties.
The DHS and Immigration Control Enforcement (ICE), the enforcement arm of DHS, increased their efforts 100% to increase I-9 audits to Employers nationwide. Over 5200 audits were conducted and several arrests of Employers were made. More audits are expected via warrants and Notification of Inspection (NOI). Are you prepared for ICE Police to knock on your door???
- Learn what types of errors have the highest fines;
- Ensure you have the most current I-9 forms that is required;
- What has changed in the most recent focus with the new political administration?
- How is the right way to correct I-9 documents and save your company from unnecessary violations?
- What is the minimal risk Employers have when establishing an I-9 document Correction & Storage Process?
- How should I-9 documents be effectively corrected?
- How should I-9 Documents be purged;
- How long should I-9 documents be retained for active and terminated employees?
- Why are most Employers unclear about completing the new I-9 form?
- Why are most HR professionals or those responsible for processing I-9 documents still violating the request for documents section?
- Learn how to make corrections that meet ICE requirements using my custom-made I-9 Self Audit and Correction Program
- Learn how to determine using third Party Administrators for conducting self I-9 document audit reviews
- What can you do if you have remote employees when it comes to I-9 forms?
- How should I-9 Documents should be discarded according to guidelines;
- What new immigration guidelines do Employers need to be aware of with the new administration?
- Learn what to do if you are audited by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) & Immigration Control
Bonus Handout: Free I-9 Audit and Corrections Program Free For All Attendees
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Payroll Professionals
- Office Managers
- Anyone involved with recruitment and on-boarding candidates
- Compliance Professionals
- Small Business Owners
Industries: Human Resource, Payroll & Accounting, Accounting And Taxation , Payroll, HR Compliance
Margie Faulk, PHR, SHRM-CP is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for Federal Defense Contracting Industry, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Margie’s focus is on multi-state, national, state and local workplace compliance. Additionally, Margie is working on International compliance initiatives globally which includes workplace compliance in other countries like the UK, Canada, France, Brazil, China, Africa, Mexico and India, just to name a few.
Margie has created and presented seminars/webinars for many compliance institutes. These national training providers, offer compliance training to professionals, business owners and companies interested in having their company compliant with workplace and industry regulations.
Margie holds professional human resources certification (PHR) from the HR Certification Institution (HRCI) and SHRM-CP certification from Society for Human Resources Management. Margie has completed the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional training and is a member of the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE).
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Compliance Prime is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At