About The Event
Excel dashboards empower users to quickly assimilate large amounts of data into spreadsheets by way of pivot tables, charts, and other Excel features. In this webinar Excel Prowess: Establishing and Using Powerful Dashboards, Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, covers the basics of creating and utilizing Excel dashboards. He shows you how to streamline data analysis, expand or collapse rows and/or columns, create dashboards that look less like Excel spreadsheets, filter pivot table data based on date ranges, and much more.
David demonstrates every technique at least twice: first, on a PowerPoint slide with numbered steps, and second, in Excel 2016. He draws your attention to any differences in Excel 2013, 2010, or 2007 during the presentation as well as in his detailed handouts. David also provides an Excel workbook that includes most of the examples he uses during the webcast.
Topics Typically Covered:
- Filtering two or more pivot tables simultaneously by way of the Slicer feature in Excel 2010 and later.
- Determining which refresh commands in Excel update a single pivot table versus all pivot tables in a workbook.
- Duplicating Excel worksheets in two different ways.
- Discovering how Microsoft Query allows you to create self-updating links to databases, spreadsheets, text files, and other data sources.
- Linking data from text files to Excel spreadsheets by way of Microsoft Query.
- Assembling a dashboard from multiple pivot tables.
- Managing data security prompts that may appear when you link external data into Excel spreadsheets.
- Adding new data sources to Microsoft Excel so you can extract data from text files, accounting software, and other data sources.
- Displaying two or more pivot tables on a single worksheet close together without triggering a conflict.
- Managing information overload by creating a Top 10 pivot table.
- Adding interactivity to pivot tables by using the Slicer feature for filtering in Excel 2010 and later.
- Identify ways to use Excel dashboards to quickly assimilate large amounts of data.
- Recall how to use Microsoft Query to create persistent connections to data you wish to present in a dashboard.
- Apply a variety of features that will help you summarize and present your data with ease.
Who Should Attend:
Practitioners tasked with summarizing large amounts of data in Excel spreadsheets.
Industries: Human Resource, Payroll & Accounting, BFSI, Microsoft Office, Education, Accounting And Taxation , Banking, Payroll, Excel, Performance Management
Subjects: Microsoft Excel
Nationally recognized Microsoft Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA, is the president and owner of Accounting Advisors, Inc. based in Atlanta, Georgia. David founded Accounting Advisors in 1991 as a consulting-services business, later he began teaching continuing education classes as well. His mission since is to offer quality training and consulting services on Microsoft Excel via live webcasts, on-demand self-study webcasts, and in-house engagements. David has taught hundreds of webinars on Excel and other topics, in addition to speaking at conferences and in-house engagements.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At