About The Event
One study found that traditional interviewing predicted future employee success only 10% of the time but Behavioral Based Interviewing improved that rate by over 500%. Behavioral based interviewing is a technique that leverages the concept that past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. Traditional interviewing typically focuses on hypothetical questions rather than revealing the candidate’s real past behavior. This webinar provides a specific and simple model for improving interview success that leads to reduced turnover and increased retention. Participants will also learn to use behavioral interviewing to tap into potential integrity problems.
- Increased success and effectiveness in hiring.
- Reduced turnover and increased retention.
In this 90-minute webinar, you will learn:
- 15 Behavioral Competencies for Job Descriptions and Interviewing
- Learn Behavioral Questions to Get the Real Answer
- Learn the S.O.A.R method of creating behavioral interview questions
- Review the interview process
- Understand the value of accurate job previews
- 338 Useful Interview Questions
- Top 10 Tips for Interviewers
- 43 Behaviorally-Based Questions to Uncover the "Real" Person
- A basic method for rating and comparing candidates
Upon completion of this session, you will be able to:
- Cite the Steps for Preparing for an Interview
- List 20+ Recruitment Sources
Create Behaviorally-Anchored Interview Questions
- Identify Job Related Behavioral Competencies
- Identify Legally Problematic Questions
Handouts you will receive:
- 43 Behaviorally based questions you can use
- An additional 338 behaviorally based questions
- Competencies to use in job descriptions and interviewing
- 1.5 hours HRCI-approved credit
- Complimentary List of Interview Questions
- Top 10 Tip List for Interviewers
- Complimentary copy of speaker's presentation slides
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals.
- Employment specialists.
- Front-line supervisors.
Industries: Human Resource, Performance Management
Wes Pruett is the owner of a consulting firm known as HR Advisors LLC providing services to those clients who are after aligning their business and employees so as to create successful results and excellent working environment. He is a holder of Masters in Healthcare Administration from the University of Minnesota and Masters in Psychology from Carlson School of Management.
Mr. Pruett worked in Mayo Health System in a senior leadership position for more than 20 years after which he came up with HR Advisors LLC.
He is an expert on a wide range of HR matters and has been offering solutions to different companies. His areas of specialties include policy development, compensation compliance, employee relations and performance management. He also regularly facilitate employee training that are communication, strategic planning, coaching, leadership, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and DiSC related. He has also been certified by International Coach Federation as a business coach.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At