About The Event
Suppose one or more of your employees has taken a leave of absence, and your company or department is buckling under the added stress—and you suspect that one or more of those employees may be taking advantage, and may not really be in need of family or medical leave – or may even not be entitled to it – what can you do? You can curb employee leave abuse. But how do you do it?
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- The difference between someone with a “serious health condition” under the FMLA and a “qualified individual with a disability” under the ADA/ADAAA
- Use of medical inquiries to determine coverage under the FMLA and the ADA/ADAAA
- Notification requirements under FMLA and ADA/ADAAA
- Reinstatement requirements under FMLA and ADA/ADAAA
- Situations where the FMLA and ADA/ADAAA may overlap
- Intermittent leave requests under FMLA and the ADA/ADAAA
- Terminating an employee who has exhausted FMLA leave time without running afoul of the ADA/ADAAA
- Documentation and meeting guidelines
- Case laws and/or emerging issues
- Best practices
- Issues of particular concern to health care/pharma/life sciences professionals and businesses
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all companies, not-for-profits, school districts, governmental agencies and pseudo governmental agencies. Those that would benefit most would be:
- Managers and Supervisors
- Risk Managers
- Benefit Specialists
- Business Owners
- General Managers
- Controllers/ CFOs / Financial Managers
- Human Resource Managers / Administration
- HIPAA Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Health Information Managers
- Healthcare Counsel/Lawyers
- Office Managers
Industries: Human Resource, HR Compliance
Janette Levey Frisch, founder of The EmpLAWyerologist Firm, is an employment/HR attorney with over 20 year's legal experience. Ms. Frisch is a legal wellness professional for employment practices and workforce challenges. She works with employers to craft solid employment practices wellness plans tailored to address an organization’s needs and concerns. As a consultant, she offers legal services on virtually all federal and NJ and NY state employment law issues.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At