About The Event
Join us to learn about current best practices and how to organize the new hire experience to build commitment, confidence and competence. We will include how to integrate technology, such as online gaming, and mobile applications that will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they need to perform in the new job. Why waste time? Get them up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding program design and technology and incorporate it into your process for all of your new hires.
- Turn your onboarding event into a 90-day process
- Engage your new hires in learning the required skills quickly and easily use technology to streamline new hire logistics and help them learn new job skills in an engaging and interesting way
- Ensure team cohesion and support for new hires by involving key team members in the process
- Maximize new hire productivity by ensuring candidates have the tools to “pre-board”
- Increase the “time to productivity” of all new hires and reduce their turnover during the first year on the job
- How to design a 90-day onboarding process that reduces the time it takes to get new employees up to speed
- How to provide your virtual employees with a self-service mobile application for tablets and smartphones
- What content and learning activities can be used on a gamification platform
- How to use manager, buddy and new employee checklists in the process
- How to measure the business impact and contribution your new onboarding process delivers
- Innovative case examples
- Your Questions
- How to identify and avoid pitfalls
- Design onboarding as a process, not an event
- How to address both the head and heart of recruits
- The use of pre-boarding strategies
- Be able to communicate the business outcomes and ROI of good onboarding to senior executives
Who Should Attend
Human Resources and people responsible for designing, developing or implementing onboarding programs in their organizations
Industries: Human Resource, Performance Management
Dr. Ware is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and the founder and CEO of Integral Talent Systems, Inc. ITS is a technology enabled talent management consulting firm specializing in helping Fortune 1000 companies become great places to work.
ITS is a pioneer in the field of attracting and retaining top talent, as the company was the first consulting firm dedicated to this workplace issue that began emerging in the U.S. during 1996 and has since become a global concern.
Dr. Ware is frequently engaged with corporate clients to provide guidance on how to create “employer of choice” environments, so that they can attract and keep the best talent in their respective industries. Typically, this work involves the teaching and coaching of corporate leaders regarding their management practices and company policies.
ITS provides this guidance by continually conducting independent research in talent management, staying abreast of current corporate and workplace trends and best practices, and creating innovative products and services regarding this topic.
Dr. Ware has practiced for 25 years in the talent management field, with a strong focus on how to increase employee productivity for the benefit of achieving business goals. She has acted as a consultant in this capacity for 120 of the Fortune 1000 corporations.
Dr. Ware is frequently quoted on trends in talent management strategies in numerous publications such as the Associated Press, Computer World magazine, Network World and the San Francisco Chronicle, and has been featured several times on CNN as a national talent management expert.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At