About The Event
During the final days of the Obama administration, there was a flurry of activity with regulations being finalized and executive orders being issued. Then, there was the inevitable lawsuits attacking the drastic changes and a new administration that has resulted in the current administration reviewing and revamping the changes. What can we expect from the Department of Labor and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in 2018?
- Update on the overhaul of overtime regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- How the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is planning to attack pay discrimination
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s plan to address continued harassment in the workplace.
- The administration’s intent to address the modern workforce – use of personal digital devices, telecommuting, and staffing agencies
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s strategic plan and litigation that has already been filed under the plan
- What to expect in overtime regulations so you can plan your budget
- Analyzing your own pay practices before the government comes knocking
- Addressing harassment claims in the workplace
- What executive orders have been rescinded and what to expect from the Trump administration
- And a lot more.
Who Should Attend
Human resources managers, hiring officials, compensation personnel
Industries: Human Resource, HR Compliance
Susan Fahey Desmond is a principal in the New Orleans office of Jackson Lewis P.C. Jackson Lewis is a labor and employment law boutique firm with offices in over 54 cities across the country. In addition to being a frequent speaker and author, Ms. Desmond is listed in Best Lawyers in America and has been named by Chambers USA as one of America’s leading business lawyers. The National Association of Professional Women recently named her as a VIP Woman of the Year.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At