About The Event
If you're like millions of other professionals, you probably use Microsoft Outlook every day to manage your email, calendar and to-do's. It's available for Windows, Mac, mobile and there's even a web version. So there's no excuse not to be organized. Or so the theory goes. The reality is email overload, missed deadlines and calendars so full you have no room to breathe.
For many people, managing their email, their calendar and their to-do's has become a full-time job in itself. In this session you will learn how to control Outlook, rather than letting it control you.
You're probably thinking "I use Outlook every day. I know how to send and receive emails. I know how to add appointments to my calendar and I know how to add items to the task list. What more is there to learn?"
In this session you'll learn how, used in the right way, Outlook can save you time, help you to gain more control, improve your response time and allow you to keep up with the never-ending stream of critical actions and due dates!
- Managing daily work flow, not just a way to keep track of appointments and meetings
- Estimating the time a task will take to complete
- Keeping track of project deadlines
- Ensuring you keep track of personal "life balance" activities
- Using Categories to help you sort information
- Using the "All day event" designation for your advantage
- Prioritize assigned tasks and projects
- Create new folders for complex tasks
- Organize details of assigned tasks
- Capture all details of every project
- Ensure assignments do not slip through the cracks
- Creating & Configuring your Outlook Master Task List
- Smartphone/Tablet Integration
- Daily & Weekly Reviews
- The 4 D's of email management
- Configure Outlook for distraction-free productivity
- How to use Rules to automate email processing
- How to use Quick Steps to automate a series of actions
- Converting emails into Tasks
- Using Categories to tag emails, calendar items and Tasks
- Using Views to display information in a way that suits you
This session is aimed at anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook and is looking for a way to get back those precious hours!
Industries: Human Resource, Performance Management
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac.
In 2012 Mike founded theexceltrainer.co.uk where he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials.
He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At