About The Event
Throughout your day, information is presented to you: emails, documents, web pages, conversations, and a variety of internal thoughts cross your mind. OneNote is a virtual notebook for clipping these ideas and combining them in ways that make sense.
OneNote integrates into the other Office products, allowing you to take ideas and information from those tools and combine them. Additionally, you can clip information from the Internet, take picture, audio, and video notes, and make those notes available online.
In this session, we’ll demonstrate the different areas OneNote can integrate into your life, and the ways you can leverage it.
- Creating Notebooks, Sections, Pages, and Sub-Pages for Clipping and Organizing Information
- Entering, Editing, Formatting, and Removing Typed Notes, and Using Onetastic
- Using your Camera, Office Lens, and Screen Clipping to Create Searchable Images
- Recording Audio and Video Tracks of Meetings with Synced Written Notes
- Tagging and Searching Content Effectively
- Integrating OneNote with Outlook for Collaboration and Meeting Tracking
- Using OneNote on a Mobile Device
- Creating an organizational structure for your work
- Sharing notebooks with coworkers
- Tracking meeting minutes
- Enabling third-party plug-ins
- Working with Styles
- Integrating images
- Enabling Optical Character Recognition
- Recording audio and video
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Formatting content
- Integrating OneNote and Outlook
- Sending details to others
- Coauthoring notes
- Task management
- Mobile integration
Who Will Benefit
- Directors and Managers
- Team Members
- Project Managers
- Administrative Assistants
- Sales Professionals
Industries: Microsoft Office, OneNote
Neil Malek runs Knack Training, an Orlando, FL area software and professional development training company. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer with 20 years of working with individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies to identify and close skill gaps. He specializes in customized, hands-on, live workshops.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At