About The Event
On December17, 2021, the 6th Circuit has ruled that the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards ban has been lifted. What does this mean for Employers with more than 100 employees and for private Employers with less than 100 employees. Although this OSHA ETS has been approved recently, Employers are still confused about the way forward. Many Employers are pleased with this approval to make the workplace safe and hazard free. Others are still opting to wait to see if the Supreme Court will overrule this approval. What is critical is that Employers must prepare for the OSHA ETS until they receive federal updates.
Many Employers were concerned about what needs to be in place to be compliant, However there are more issues to take into perspective when it comes to the OSHA ETS and the first vaccine mandates by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). There are a dual impact when it comes to the OSHA ETS and the EEOC vaccine mandates. That being said, the importance of what Employers need to determine as their vaccine programs need to be determined, explored and implemented.
What will help Employers in this scenario and in other scenarios are the following:
- What is your current employee status of your employee’s vaccine status?
- What does your leadership see as their philosophy on vaccine mandates?
- Have you developed a policy for vaccine programs whether it is voluntary or mandated programs?
- What can the Employer with less than 100 employees do to mitigate the vaccine programs controversy?
Why Should You Attend:
- What is the current OSHA ETS Requirements that are in place that impact Employers with 100+ employees?
- What is the confusion that are in place with Employers when it comes to vaccine mandates?
- What is the OSHA ETS requirements and which requirements are priority?
- How can Employers mitigate the new changes in the EEOC for Religious and Pregnancy exemptions and what you need to do regarding reasonable accommodations?
- Learn how you can mitigate all the vaccine mandates by following the EEOC vaccine mandate and the OSHA ETS
- Learn who will bear the brunt of the cost for testing under the OSHA ETS
- Learn what the steps are in creating all the requirements of the OSHA ETS
- Learn how to be compliant with the OSHA ETS by the time penalties start
- Learn also how the EEOC vaccine mandates will assist in the mitigation of vaccine mandates whether it is mandated or voluntary
- Learn how to establish a vaccine program that will meet the requirement for the EEOC Guidelines as well as the OSHA ETS
- Learn how you can reduce the potential for litigation for discrimination or wrongful termination by follow our Reasonable Accommodations Program
- What are the critical policy programs that can change the workplace?
- What are the new updates for Employers to deal with when it comes to the workplace now that there are new updates?
- Learn how you can mitigate the new updates and implement the vaccine mandates in your company.
- All Employers with 100 + employees or near that amount
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professionals
- HR Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
Industries: Human Resource, HR Compliance, Performance Management
Margie Faulk, PHR, SHRM-CP is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for Federal Defense Contracting Industry, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Margie’s focus is on multi-state, national, state and local workplace compliance. Additionally, Margie is working on International compliance initiatives globally which includes workplace compliance in other countries like the UK, Canada, France, Brazil, China, Africa, Mexico and India, just to name a few.
Margie has created and presented seminars/webinars for many compliance institutes. These national training providers, offer compliance training to professionals, business owners and companies interested in having their company compliant with workplace and industry regulations.
Margie holds professional human resources certification (PHR) from the HR Certification Institution (HRCI) and SHRM-CP certification from Society for Human Resources Management. Margie has completed the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional training and is a member of the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE).
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited WebinarsSUBSCRIBE NOW
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Watch all live or recorded webinars (up to 120 minutes long). Get instant access to a library of more than 500 high quality courses presented by best-in-class presenters.
CEUs: APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI Credits
Fulfil your recertification requirements by earning CEUs from APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
Get flat 20% discount on Premium Product Category like, Long Hour Webinars.
Call Now At