About The Event
Ignorance of Fair Housing Laws is no excuse! Staying on top of the latest cases, rulings and directives are critical; not doing so can create an expensive lesson. The latest rulings/guidelines may seem confusing. You will get your questions answered and your answers questioned.
- Do we now have to rent to criminals?
- Do I have to print all my documents in different languages?
- Who is responsible for translating if the prospective resident doesn’t speak English?
- Can I evict a resident who keeps calling 911 because of her ex-spouse?
- We have so many handicapped parking spaces that others can’t find a place to park? Is there a limit?
- A prospect has a parrot and claims that it is a service animal. Can a bird do that? Latest ruling on ESAs.
- What is HUD saying about internet documents?
- Residents are complaining about the smell of marijuana smoke coming from one particular apartment. We have asked the pot smoker about it and he denies it. What should we do?
- The maintenance tech found a marijuana plant growing in a resident’s apartment. It’s just one little plant. Can we just ignore it?
- Latest rulings and documents in 2020 from HUD
- Service/Emotional support animals
- Internet Documents
- Occupancy Standards
- Violence Against Women
- Limited English Proficiency
- Learn the latest changes/rulings from HUD
- Understand what Emotional Support is and how it is different from a service animal
- The proper way to answer questions regarding a person with a felony
- To take responsibility for translating when the customer doesn’t speak English
Who Should Attend
- Management Company Executives
- Regional Supervisors
- On-site Property Managers and Assistants
- Leasing Team
- Maintenance Techs
Industries: Construction & Housing, Affordable Housing
Subjects: Fair Housing
Anne Sadovsky has been in the apartment industry five decades and is a former V P of Marketing and Education for Lincoln Property Company. Her credentials include NAAEI Advanced Facilitator, CAM, and CAPS. She is a contributing writer for many publications, had earned a Texas Real Estate license and certified Speaking credentials from the National Speakers Association. She was named one of the top trainers in the industry by MultiHousing News and both the Brainstorming Conference and the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas have honored Anne with Legends Awards. Anne has chaired and served on many education committees for major conferences. She has coauthored several books and has flown over three million miles sharing her knowledge and wit, and her success story has been featured in many national magazines including Money, Texas Business and Ladies Home Journal. Anne is multifaceted, offers many topics, shares skills and tools that are life changing, common sense, high energy, fun but no nonsense. Anne lives in Dallas with her favorite husband, two funny Chiweinies and two very talkative parrots.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At