About The Event
U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) requires all Public Housing Agencies to use HUD’s Enterprise and Income Verification (EIV) System. The web-based system is used by PHAs and management agents to verify income and employment information of participating residents in HUD’s rental assistance programs. The information is obtained from local PHAs, State Workforce Agency (SWA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and Social Security Administration (SSA).
To accurately interpret and resolve discrepancies, you must first understand the layout and content of the EIV Income Report.
- What are the Important Benefits of EIV
- EIV Content and sources of information
- WASS use and PIH Accountability
- How PHAs can reduce improper payments
- Improving the screening of tenants
- Creating Identity Creation Reports
- Types of income EIV recognizes when such income “hits” the report and at what frequencies
- Fundamentals of income discrepancies
- Learn what prompts a discrepancy
- Learn how to calculate income earned during the Period of Income (POI) to reconcile income on a Discrepancy Report with income on the Income Report
- Learn how to read and dissect an Income Discrepancy Report
- How to apply an effective methodology to identify and calculate income earned during the Period of Income
- Participants will learn the benefits of using the EIV system
- Identify the federal agencies provided income and employment verification
- Participants will increase knowledge in accessing HUD’s WASS system
- Identify and recover improper payments
- Improve Integrity within the programs
- Reduce time-consuming Administrative procedures to ensure more low-income residents are served.
Who Will Benefit
- Property Owners
- Property Managers
- Compliance Staff
Industries: Construction & Housing, Affordable Housing
Marilyn Patterson-James, M.S. Urban Affairs, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee - Principal, AMMIRACLE Government/Advisor Consultants - Chair, Southern California Affordable Housing Solutions - U.S. Department of Treasury, Certified Project Reviewer - U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (Retired)-Public & Indian Housing, Community Planning & Development, Labor Compliance, Multifamily, Environmental, Legal Division - California State University (Adjunct Professor)
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At