About The Event
The United States with over 200 countries are experiencing the devastation of “Coronavirus Disease 2019 “(COVID-19). There are cases of the disease reported in all 50 of the states throughout the country. President Trump signed The CARES ACT, March 27, 2020. The Bill included $685 million for the Public Housing operating fund to maintain normal operations to the extent possible. Also, the Bill provided statutory and regulatory waivers for public housing to keep vulnerable low and very low-income families in their homes.
- Capital & Operating activities under CARES ACT
- Review of Waiver and Alternative requirement under the CARES ACT
- Public Housing & Housing Choice Voucher Program Waivers applicable under the CARES ACT
- PHA Administrative expenses covered under CARES ACT
- Eligible tenant based-assistance under CARES ACT
- Eligible project based expenses under CARES ACT
- Increase knowledge in applying Waiver & Alternative Requirements to maintain a safe public housing environment
- Learn to apply Public Housing & HCV Programs waivers in keeping residents in their home.
- Participants will be presented information on PHA amendment requirements to ensure compliance with timely reporting.
- And much more!!
- PowerPoint Slides
- Article “Preserving our Public Housing”
Who Should Attend
- Property owners & corporate executives
- Regional and on-site property mangers
- Assistant property managers
- Leasing consultants
Industries: Construction & Housing, Affordable Housing
Marilyn Patterson-James, M.S. Urban Affairs, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee - Principal, AMMIRACLE Government/Advisor Consultants - Chair, Southern California Affordable Housing Solutions - U.S. Department of Treasury, Certified Project Reviewer - U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (Retired)-Public & Indian Housing, Community Planning & Development, Labor Compliance, Multifamily, Environmental, Legal Division - California State University (Adjunct Professor)
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At