About The Event
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the enforcement arm for workplace discrimination with the authority to investigate, make charges, conduct workplace audits and levy penalties.
The on again, off again Pay Data EEO-1 Reporting Requirement is On Again! Effective September 30, 2019, Employers Have to submit pay data as part of their reporting mandate!
EEO-1 Disclosure Requirements
New EEO-1 Reporting Guidelines for Component 2-Pay Data
What This Mean for Employers Notably, the court specifically found that requiring employers to comply with the requirement to report pay data by September 30, 2019 would not be disruptive because the pay data requirement had been in place for since 2016 before it was blocked and employers have been on notice that the stay could be lifted at any time.
The Women’s Law Group sued to ensure the Pay Data Requirement went forward.
Learn How this lawsuit changed how Employers needed to proceed!
Employers required to submit the Pay Data for 2017 & 2018 must submit the data by September 30, 2019!
- Historical perspective of the EEOC and the new authority they have in making Employers fear to violate their regulations
- Which Employers are required to complete the EEO-1 Report
- How should Employers complete the new EEO-1 Pay Data Reporting form?
- What the pay data proposed to be included in the EEO-1 Report Form?
- The Background of the Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Create a checklist to ensure you submit the correct workplace data
- Review the new EEO-1 Pay Data Report and other guidelines that are included
- What are the pay bands included in the requirements?
- What job titles do you use consist of the reporting data you collect
- Learn how conducting an internal audit of pay practices can make Employers heroes to their employees
- Learn what pay bands the EEOC categorizes when they consider pay and compensation data
- Learn how to count employees in multi-state Employer locations Employers who have federal contracts
- EEOC Pay Data Instructions by EEOC
- Free Customized Checklist to complete the new Pay Data Requirement by Margie Faulk
Who Should Attend
- Employers required to complete EEO-1 Reports
- Employers contemplating or in the process of becoming government contractors
- HR professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Leadership Managers who want to be knowledgeable in the area of federal contractors
- Any professional who has the responsibility to manage AAP and EEO-1
Industries: Human Resource, HR Compliance
Margie Faulk, PHR, SHRM-CP is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for Federal Defense Contracting Industry, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Margie’s focus is on multi-state, national, state and local workplace compliance. Additionally, Margie is working on International compliance initiatives globally which includes workplace compliance in other countries like the UK, Canada, France, Brazil, China, Africa, Mexico and India, just to name a few.
Margie has created and presented seminars/webinars for many compliance institutes. These national training providers, offer compliance training to professionals, business owners and companies interested in having their company compliant with workplace and industry regulations.
Margie holds professional human resources certification (PHR) from the HR Certification Institution (HRCI) and SHRM-CP certification from Society for Human Resources Management. Margie has completed the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional training and is a member of the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE).
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At