About The Event
The Millennial generation is a force to be reckoned with. They are talented, innovative, entrepreneurial, and creative. They are also highly mobile and prone to job hopping. Retaining top talent is a key business imperative and old strategies are no longer effective.
More than 60% of Millennials leave their company in less than three years and their turnover is greater than any other generation. In addition there are now more Millennials than Baby Boomers in the workforce. 60% are open to a different job and 36% will look for a new job in the next year. No question they have their own style, attitudes, and beliefs. Unfortunately most companies don’t have a focused retention strategy to retain these important employees.
The good news is that Millennial prefer to stay with the same company and they will if given the right environment and opportunities. There are strategies and tactics that can improve retention rates.
During this informative webinar, you will learn why Millennial and other employees stay or leave and learn practical techniques you can use to retain the best employees.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- Why Millennial employees stay or leave
- How to measure turnover
- The relationship of compensation to employee satisfaction and motivation
- The relationship of leadership to retention and turnover
- How to create a workplace "community"
- Why recruitment and interviewing are important in managing turnover
- The importance of "Stay interviews"
- 135 ideas for reducing turnover
- 10 steps toward great retention
- Ideas for more effective onboarding
- Importance of realistic job previews
- 7 steps to giving effective recognition
- Linking benefits to retention
- The 5 components of the retention model.
- Keys for millennial retention
Upon completion of this session, you will be able to:
- Cite factors that contribute to Millennial employee turnover
- Identify strategies for retaining employees
- Understand the link between leadership, employee satisfaction, and turnover
- Measure employee turnover
- Cite three factors that contribute to employee motivation
- Understand the priorities of the Millennial generation
- 1.5 HRCI & SHRM-approved hours
- Live question and answer session
- Copy of speaker's presentation slides
- 146 Retention Strategies
- Questions for conducting stay interviews
This webinar is appropriate for:
- Individuals responsible for employee retention
- Human resources
- Employee development
- Leadership and management
Industries: Human Resource, HR Compliance
Wes Pruett is the owner of a consulting firm known as HR Advisors LLC providing services to those clients who are after aligning their business and employees so as to create successful results and excellent working environment. He is a holder of Masters in Healthcare Administration from the University of Minnesota and Masters in Psychology from Carlson School of Management.
Mr. Pruett worked in Mayo Health System in a senior leadership position for more than 20 years after which he came up with HR Advisors LLC.
He is an expert on a wide range of HR matters and has been offering solutions to different companies. His areas of specialties include policy development, compensation compliance, employee relations and performance management. He also regularly facilitate employee training that are communication, strategic planning, coaching, leadership, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and DiSC related. He has also been certified by International Coach Federation as a business coach.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Compliance Prime is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At