About The Event
While most HR professionals aren’t crunching huge sheets of complex transactions, they are using Excel to create trackers, reports, and visualizations of the business in real time. Being self-taught means you typically don’t know about the wide range of Excel functions and tools that can simplify your work. In this session, we’ll be focusing on a couple of areas: (1) creating bulletproof templates for your reports, (2) building calculations around text and dates you manage regularly, and (3) building simple Pivot Tables to create reports and drill deeper into the data you’re collecting. This session eliminates the guesswork, the repetitive data entry, and the headache of other users breaking your files.
- Data Validation and Conditional Formatting for fine-tuned cell control
- Calculating dates with TODAY, EDATE, NETWORKDAYS, and more
- Adjusting text content with functions like LEFT, RIGHT, MID, TRIM, CONCAT, and Flash Fill
- Finding relevant data with VLOOKUP
- Reporting with Pivot Tables
- Drilling into the data with Pivot Tables
- Data Validation against existing lists
- Data Validation against data types and date ranges
- Conditional Formatting for range violations
- Using TODAY to recalculate an entire spreadsheet
- Calculating expirations and deadlines
- Extracting relevant data with text-part functions
- Stringing together multiple entries with concatenation
- Finding matching values with VLOOKUP
- Building simple Pivot Tables
- Drilling into a Pivot Table
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals
- Business Owners
- Project Managers
- Administrative Professionals
- Team Leads
Bonus Handouts: How-to job aid: Excel Power Tools
Neil Malek runs Knack Training, an Orlando, FL area software and professional development training company. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer with 20 years of working with individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies to identify and close skill gaps. He specializes in customized, hands-on, live workshops.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
All Access Membership
Let's get unlimited with compliance Prime All Access Membership Plans and Access Hundreds of Courses Each Year.
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Access any Live and On-Demand webinar from your computer, or mobile device.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 888-527-3477 or chat with us.