About The Event
According to recent studies, your typical information worker spends an average of 4.5 hours per week looking for information – files, emails, etc. The time you waste scanning, sorting, and stumbling your way through your Inbox and other facets of Outlook is time you could be using much more productively. In this webinar, we’ll focus on organization and automation tools and practices that will get you moving more quickly and confidently.
- Generating Meetings, Appointments, Events, and Tasks from Emails
- Categorizing Action Items for Simple Finding, Sorting, and Filtering
- Scheduling and Prioritizing
- Integrating OneNote for Robust Details
- Creating Custom Views to Display Day At-a-Glance
- Updating Stakeholders on Work Progress
- Managing Daily Workflow
- Tracking delegated project segments
- Tracking time logs
- Tracking project deadlines
- Ensuring your work-life balance activities are scheduled
- Building categories to sort and filter information
- Prioritization of tasks
- Complex task folders
- Task logging
- Tracking task ownership
- Building custom views
- Tagging and Foldering
- Search, Advanced Search, and Saved Search
- Automation Tools
- Easy Outlook Macros
- Templates and Automatic Content
- Creating Action Items
- Customizing Views
- Building an Outlook Dashboard
- Linking Outlook Content to OneNote and OneDrive
- Tracking and Integrating Tasks
- Understanding Office 365 Groups
Who Will Benefit
- Business Owners
- Directors and Managers
- Sales Representatives
- Human Resources Executives
- Project Managers
- Paralegals and Assistants
Handouts & Reference Material
How-to job aid: Automating the Inbox
Industries: Microsoft Office, Outlook
Neil Malek runs Knack Training, an Orlando, FL area software and professional development training company. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer with 20 years of working with individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies to identify and close skill gaps. He specializes in customized, hands-on, live workshops.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At