About The Event
There are dozens of scenarios in Excel where most users resort to scrolling, staring, and copying-and-pasting information back-and-forth between sheets, and the lookup and logic functions make many of those scenarios very simple to solve automatically.
In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate how a few simple functions can make combining and comparing data easier and less prone to human error.
- Understanding and Using VLOOKUP
- Adding IFERROR and MATCH to Improve VLOOKUP
- Replacing VLOOKUP with INDEX and MATCH
- Creating Dynamic References with INDIRECT and OFFSET
- Implementing Table-Based Referencing in your Spreadsheets
- Adding IF, AND, and OR to your Skillset
- Using Logical Functions for Dynamic Values
- Using Logical Tests for Conditional Formatting
- VLOOKUP Fundamentals
- Nesting VLOOKUP with other functions
- Building INDEX / MATCH nested functions
- Dynamic Table References
- Dynamic INDIRECT References
- Dynamic OFFSET References
- Creating IF Logical Functions
- Adding AND and OR to IF Functions
- Adding Logic to standard calculations
- Using Logical Tests in Conditional Formatting
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Team Leads
- Financial Professionals
- Business Owners
- Administrative Professionals
How-to job aid: Leveraging Lookups and Logic
Industries: Microsoft Office, Excel
Subjects: Microsoft Excel
Neil Malek runs Knack Training, an Orlando, FL area software and professional development training company. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer with 20 years of working with individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies to identify and close skill gaps. He specializes in customized, hands-on, live workshops.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited WebinarsSUBSCRIBE NOW
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Watch all live or recorded webinars (up to 120 minutes long). Get instant access to a library of more than 500 high quality courses presented by best-in-class presenters.
CEUs: APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI Credits
Fulfil your recertification requirements by earning CEUs from APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
Get flat 20% discount on Premium Product Category like, Long Hour Webinars.
Call Now At