About The Event
There are dozens of scenarios in Excel where most users resort to scrolling, staring, and copying-and-pasting information back-and-forth between sheets, and the lookup and logic functions make many of those scenarios very simple to solve automatically.
In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate how a few simple functions can make combining and comparing data easier and less prone to human error.
- Understanding and Using VLOOKUP
- Adding IFERROR and MATCH to Improve VLOOKUP
- Replacing VLOOKUP with INDEX and MATCH
- Creating Dynamic References with INDIRECT and OFFSET
- Implementing Table-Based Referencing in your Spreadsheets
- Adding IF, AND, and OR to your Skillset
- Using Logical Functions for Dynamic Values
- Using Logical Tests for Conditional Formatting
- VLOOKUP Fundamentals
- Nesting VLOOKUP with other functions
- Building INDEX / MATCH nested functions
- Dynamic Table References
- Dynamic INDIRECT References
- Dynamic OFFSET References
- Creating IF Logical Functions
- Adding AND and OR to IF Functions
- Adding Logic to standard calculations
- Using Logical Tests in Conditional Formatting
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Team Leads
- Financial Professionals
- Business Owners
- Administrative Professionals
How-to job aid: Leveraging Lookups and Logic
Industries: Microsoft Office, Excel
Subjects: Microsoft Excel
Neil Malek runs Knack Training, an Orlando, FL area software and professional development training company. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer with 20 years of working with individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies to identify and close skill gaps. He specializes in customized, hands-on, live workshops.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited Webinars
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Attend any of our live webinars, more than 100 every year and all previously recorded webinars in On-Demand format related to HR, Payroll, Affordable Housing, Construction Law Management, Microsoft Office and Performance Management Office.
Unlimited SHRM and HRCI Credits
All our HR related programs are pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credits, for which you don't have to pay anything.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
If you have a group, we offer good discounts on group membership.
Call Now At