About The Event
The virus will eventually go away, but Fair Housing Compliance is here to stay. Laws and Rulings change, not knowing current laws is no defense in a court of law. More and more often discrimination claims are filed regarding accommodating requests for reserved parking, allowing Bull and other ‘aggressive” breeds as assistance animals, marijuana use, and how to handle and answer questions from persons who have been incarcerated.
Ignorance of Fair Housing Laws is no excuse! Staying on top of the latest cases, rulings and directives are critical; not doing so can create an expensive lesson. Fair Housing classes don’t have to be dull and boring...in fact, you might be excited to hear what is changing, how it impacts you and your property. You will get your questions answered and your answers questioned. Don’t be the one who gets the owner sued!
- Can residents smoke pot on your property? Does pot have the same rules as cigarettes? Can you make your residents stop smoking anything?
- Aren’t pit bulls dangerous? Can they be assist animals? A prospect has a parrot and claims that it is a service animal. Can a bird do that? What about obvious fake doctors notes? A resident has a new puppy and when questioned says that it is her emotional support animal. I think that isn’t true. What can I do?
- You are out of parking spaces. Do you have to let every disabled person have a reserved spot? What if other handicapped people park in a reserved spot? We have so many handicapped parking spaces that others can’t find a place to park? Is there a limit?
- Your boss is concerned about using social media. Can we get sued if you say the wrong things?
- Do we now have to rent to criminals?
- Do I have to print all my documents in different languages?Who is responsible for translating if the prospective resident doesn’t speak English?
- Can I evict a resident who keeps calling 911 because of her ex-spouse?
- Residents are complaining about the smell of marijuana smoke coming one particular apartment. We have asked the pot smoker about it and he denies it. What should we do?
- The maintenance tech found a marijuana plant growing in a resident’s apartment. It’s just one little plant. Can we just ignore it?
- A female resident says that one of our employees patted her on bottom. He says they always hug when they say hello and she usually initiates the hug. Do we have a problem?
Who Should Attend
- Regional Managers
- Site managers
- Leasing consultants
- Company fair housing officers
Industries: Construction & Housing, Affordable Housing
Subjects: Fair Housing
Anne Sadovsky has been in the apartment industry five decades and is a former V P of Marketing and Education for Lincoln Property Company. Her credentials include NAAEI Advanced Facilitator, CAM, and CAPS. She is a contributing writer for many publications, had earned a Texas Real Estate license and certified Speaking credentials from the National Speakers Association. She was named one of the top trainers in the industry by MultiHousing News and both the Brainstorming Conference and the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas have honored Anne with Legends Awards. Anne has chaired and served on many education committees for major conferences. She has coauthored several books and has flown over three million miles sharing her knowledge and wit, and her success story has been featured in many national magazines including Money, Texas Business and Ladies Home Journal. Anne is multifaceted, offers many topics, shares skills and tools that are life changing, common sense, high energy, fun but no nonsense. Anne lives in Dallas with her favorite husband, two funny Chiweinies and two very talkative parrots.
Also, please check your junk mail or spam folder for email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still unable to find it, contact our Customer Service at (888) 527-3477, 8:00am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, for a new one.
For that, login to your user account. Go to Orders > Webinar. You will see a “Attendees” button. Click on that, it will go to Add Attendee page. There you can add Attendee details. Once you have added the details, you will be taken to Attendee Listing page, where you can see “Certificate Download” button to download certificate.
After you have purchased a recording, login to user account. Go to Orders->Recording tab. There you will find a Download link. Click on that to download the video.
Once you have purchased a On-demand video, login to user account. Go to Orders->On-demand tab. You will find a Watch Now button. Click Watch Now button to watch the video.
Access Unlimited WebinarsSUBSCRIBE NOW
Why You Should Subscribe?
Unlimited Live and On-Demand Courses
Watch all live or recorded webinars (up to 120 minutes long). Get instant access to a library of more than 500 high quality courses presented by best-in-class presenters.
CEUs: APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI Credits
Fulfil your recertification requirements by earning CEUs from APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI.
Free Access to Course Materials
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
Get flat 20% discount on Premium Product Category like, Long Hour Webinars.
Call Now At