|03:00 PM ET / 02:00 PM CT / 01:00 PM MT / 12:00 PM PT|
|Duration: 60 minutes||Speaker: Mike Thomas|
For most people, Outlook is a way of managing their mailbox however that is only part of what Outlook is capable of. In addition to being the world's most popular email client, Outlook is also your calendar, your to-do list and your contact manager all rolled in to one!
- Use the Calendar to schedule a meeting
- Use the Calendar to schedule a recurring meeting
- Automate meeting creation using Quick Steps
- Convert an email into an actionable calendar item
- Use Categories to provide a visual view of your week
- Share your calendar with colleagues
- Implement a GTD-style To-do list
- Using Outlook to do a Weekly Review
- Convert an email into an actionable To-Do item
- Use Categories to provide a visual view of your To-Do's
- Manage your Contacts in Outlook
Who will Benefit
This session is aimed at anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook and is looking for a way to get back those precious hours!
The training will be delivered using Outlook 2016 for Windows although much of the functionality is available in earlier versions of Outlook.
Plus, ask any questions during Q&A directly to the Presenter.
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac.
In 2012 Mike founded theexceltrainer.co.uk where he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials.
He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.
Watch all live or recorded webinars (up to 120 minutes long). Get instant access to a library of more than 500 high quality courses presented by best-in-class presenters.
Fulfil your recertification requirements by earning CEUs from APA, CPE, SHRM and HRCI.
Each program comes with Additional Course Materials, which you can download and read anytime.
Get flat 20% discount on Premium Product Category like, Long Hour Webinars.